That's Funny!

Disclaimer: Author can not guarantee that all post on this blog will be funny or make you laugh.

Monday, June 26, 2006

How 'Bout Them Apples?

I've always been proud of my ability to throw a spiral with a football. Apparently, this is a skill all the H*g***n daughters possess since we were each the superstar on our high school Powderpuff teams, respectfully. Just ask us about the Touchdown Trio.

Do you think it's weird that I think one of my perfect dates would be to go to a park on a sunny day and toss around the football? Seriously. I love playing catch! If I have a son one day, he is going to be in good shape to be a QB because his mama is going to want to run drills with him in the backyard. Especially with mine and Scott E's genes. Good arms on both sides.

In fact, here is a picture of me when I was playing catch with my 6 year old niece. I wanted to teach her how to throw a football...and she wanted to hula-hoop. Which, by the way, I am also fantastic at doing! I used to hula hoop for HOURS! So we combined our efforts and in the process, I discovered a new hidden talent of mine. I am a Hulahooping Spiral-Throwing Queen! How 'bout them apples?

I'm kind of pulling a Jordan move here too with my tongue hanging out. If I had gotten it a little farther, I could've been a triple threat and shown my other talent...touching my tongue to my nose. So hot!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You think that's something? I actually used to play football games with a hula hoop around me. But I am still proud of you. Maybe you could give Minnehaha Mama lessons . . .

June 27, 2006 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could go on Stupid Human Tricks! The bit is named that; I don't think it's stupid. It sets you apart from we commoners.

June 27, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Lessons in what? The football throwing, hula hooping or tongue to nosing? Either way, perhaps we could do an exchange and I could teach her my amazing jointless hand flapping. Haven't seen it? You don't know what you're missing.

June 27, 2006 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are amazing.

June 27, 2006 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't hula hoop at all. AT ALL. So I'm very impressed.

June 28, 2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home