That's Funny!

Disclaimer: Author can not guarantee that all post on this blog will be funny or make you laugh.

Monday, February 05, 2007

That's Weird!

Okay, I didn't specifically get tagged to do the weird meme, but when I saw the open invitation, I figured that would be the perfect thing to get me out of my blogging slump. Why? Because I'm weird!

1. I have to put vaseline on my heels before I go to bed every night. I truly believe my itchy heels are a reason I can't fall asleep at night.

2. I have two fake teeth. When I go cosmic bowling, they don't glow in the dark like the rest of my teeth, so I look like some sort of freaky vampire.

3. I eat my cereal with a huge spoon. And I pour the extra milk from my cereal into my coffee.

4. I laugh randomly. I sometimes think of something funny that happened or something funny someone said 24 hours before and I burst out laughing about it at really opportune times...like when I am by myself walking around the lake, in a meeting at work, lying in bed at night trying to fall asleep, or in the car with someone when we aren't talking about anything. I keep thinking I'll grow out of this, but I'm beginning to think this might be a life-long condition.

5. Before I got better about switching purses and cleaning them out regularly, you'd often find 9 tubes of lipstick and 10 pens in the bottom of my purse.

6. I coordinate my haircuts with my oil changes. Usually every three thousand miles on my car is a good indicator that I need at least another inch off my hair.


You can do this post if you are weird, otherwise tell me something weird about YOU in the comments.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mamadala said...

OK, you are weird! Actually, the lipstick/pen thing isn't too weird. And the haircut/oil change sounds like a great idea - just find an oil change place near your salon, and you're in business!

If I drank coffee, I would totally do the cereal milk thing. You could come up with new coffee flavors - Cap'n Crunch Lattes, and Fruity Pebbles Frappachinos! I just drink it from the bowl now, although I'm pretty good about estimating how much milk I'll need. My kids, on the other hand regularly leave whole bowls-ful of milk to go to waste after breakfast!

February 06, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Mamadala said...

Oh, and I want to go cosmic bowling with you sometime - that fake tooth thing would be FREAKY!

February 06, 2007 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that laughing out loud thing at inopportune times too and it isn't good for the marriage. Dad thinks I am listening to what he is saying but my mind wanders to something that happened some other time and I start smirking while he is in the middle of a serious foreign policy discussion. This doesn't go over well at all!

February 06, 2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger Allee said...

I am planning on doing the meme weird thing also, but I only have 2 that I want to admit right now.

Itchy heels. . . maybe you should get a pedicure instead of sitting and watching your siters get them.

February 06, 2007 8:28 PM  
Blogger Allee said...

sisters

February 06, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I like # 1 the best because it is the weirdest. You are a freak.

I think # 3 is good because it is efficient. The efficient use of milk is not weird. We should all be more efficient with our milk.

February 06, 2007 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put lotion on my entire foot (both of them, actually) every morning because they catch on my socks otherwise. They also feel crackly if I don't do it. That's not weird; I think it's normal (she said in an effort to feel normal herself). I also get pedicures though; listen to your sisters. You might even get purple toenails out of it!

February 07, 2007 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home